 General / 947
  Re: LUGNET Blurb (was Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) Maybe "Everyone can read the lugnet postings, but before posting new messages, you must agree to follow some basic rules of netiquette and agree to conditions of use."? (...) ... or missed messages because your ISP didn't pick up some (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET Blurb (was Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

Steve/Larry, I think these are good additions/changes... --Todd (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET Blurb (was Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) I'm on board with them. However my bandwidth just dried up. Can someone take a stab at a repost incorporating Todd's and Steve's changes? Do it as a single block and posters can mark it up again. Don't bother with revision bars, et al, none of (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET Blurb (was Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) "Robert M. Dye" <robdye@writeme.com> writes: (...) "Linc Smith" <ldsmith@pfc.forestry.ca> writes: (...) OK, we made up a couple buttons -- here is the page... (URL) are designed to link to the main root homepage (rather than the news page), (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) I think so. From the body of text, it's not immediately apparent how to post and browse. Maybe you should just put a *short* introduction with a link to more details, and then have links to browsing, posting, and posting setup. For the (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET Blurb (was Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) can think of is "LUGNET: LEGO News, Weather, and Sports". That probably isn't the best thing to go with. Steve (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET Blurb (was Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) Sounds like you've got an idea/concept/vision for some text, but you're not happy with the way it's coming out in words...? Maybe back up a bit -- block the end result out of your mind for a minute -- pretend someone is sitting next to you and (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET Blurb (was Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

Well, we didn't finish this, did we? Here is a revised copy of the blurb incorporating all the changes I could find. Do people think with these revisions, it's good to go? -- start -- To fellow RTL'ers: There is another place to share the joy of (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET Blurb (was Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) Posted. 'Twil be interesting to see what ensues. (25 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET Blurb (was Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) Looks good to me!! --Tood (25 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)