 General / 975
Re: LUGNET Blurb (was Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 04:49:24 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

Steve/Larry,

I think these are good additions/changes...

I'm on board with them. However my bandwidth just dried up. Can someone
take a stab at a repost incorporating Todd's and Steve's changes? Do it
as a single block and posters can mark it up again. Don't bother with
revision bars, et al, none of us really want credit... do we? This IS
supposed to be a blurb we all keep around to post every so often.

To other points, I agree with Ralph, Todd rewrote my restrictive words
masterfully.

Also I would LOVE to link to the LUGNET main page on my site, can we get
a graphic for that? How about the LUGNET logo?

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.