 General / 974
Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 04:35:02 GMT

Todd Lehman writes:

I just popped in a few minutes ago and checked out some of the threads
people mentioned...for example the |||||| Mindstorms thread.  Wow.  I just
haven't been reading RTL closely for a while...and I have to agree that it
has gone downhill in some way which is difficult to quantify, but in any
case it seems a bit less friendly.

What's going on there?  Is it because the old-timers have either left or
decided to participate less and a new set of "new timers" have popped up and
populated the group with a newer philosophy on flamage?  Or is it just a
tense time because everyone is antsy to hear about the 1999 stuff?

It's kind of frightening...I really don't feel comfortable there anymore.
:-(  :-(

--Todd

It really has been the doing of one individual, believe it or not, as the
catalyst (with the help of some regulars of course).  Reminds me of the
Mandroid days.

These too, I suspect, will pass.

Barry