 General / 9233
  "Improved" Web site!

Why just '"improved"'? Well, because the pages are still pretty devoid of graphics and doodads... it doesn't even have links back to the main page! I should put those in. Ok, now they're in. Anyway, it features never before seen pictures of the MIT (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Improved" Web site!

(...) Cool! You took a picture of the SS Tan'ngrey! :) Folks, this was one cool-looking ship, IMHO, and David built it at breakneck speed (read about it on David's page :-). It looked like something carved out of an asteroid, with wings attached. It (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: "Improved" Web site!

(...) I can't believe that you could just scoop armfulls of Lego into you bags!! That is incredible!! I am sooo...ooo jealous!! I'd part with vital organs for that oportunity!! ;) Now that the sillyness has worn off, maybe we'll see some more (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Improved" Web site!

(...) Finally someone with the guts to let everyone know about the LEGO free for all. Man was that fun. I think the two big winners were Bram and Dave. I did pretty well myself I did not count every piece before I sorted everything but I would guess (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Improved" Web site!

(...) Hey, don't forget about JVZ II -- he managed to score at least 10, maybe 20, grey 2x2 convex-corner sloped bricks...I was drooooling at the sight of that! Me, I built a "Timmy launcher" and came home with an fair supply of dark gray 2xN (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Improved" Web site!

Man that was so much fun. Unfortunately, I was too busy running my mouth to notice the free-for-all that it degenerated to at the end. I did get a bunch of slopes and tiles and of course the 5 R2D2 bodies. Next year I think I'll bring one of those (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Improved" Web site!

(...) I'll say! :) I finally finished sorting, but I didn't do any counting. However, to give you an idea of what I got: my pickings don't fit in the tray from 8880. Picture the largest compartment in that tray overflowing with 33 degree slopes and (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: "Improved" Web site!

Wow. Serves me right for having to go home and be with my family I guess. Congratulations to all on your haul. I WILL say this, I do have an all aqua container and an all green (except for the top tiles) now. (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: "Improved" Web site!

Peter Callaway wrote in message ... (...) Nothing (...) organs (...) Would you believe I was outside the building making a phonecall when this happened without prior notice ... When the NELUG guys later told me what had happened and saw I was about (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)