 General / 9000
Re: Ideas for a court jester?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 09:56:20 GMT

John DiRienzo wrote...
   I looked through my pieces for a red 1x1 brick with studs on all 4 • sides,
but didn't find one.  Were such pieces ever produced?  I thought they • were.
No one in .castle seems to have an answer, so maybe others can help??

There is a 1x1 brick with an additional 4 studs on the sides in the 5928
Bi-Wing
Baron, used as a motor block for the 4 cylinders just behind the prop.

I believe it's called 4733.dat, Brick 1 x 1 with Studs on Sides. Compared
with
the single extra stud piece 4070.dat Brick 1 x 1 with Headlight.

   Have fun!

Same to you!

// Eric