 General / 8855
Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 19:45:57 GMT

Mike, let me be clear in case I wasn't, I'm not disagreeing with you.

A number of people at TLG DO have rose colored glasses on. I'd rather just see
if a well reasoned business case NOW could avoid the hundreds of millions in
losses that would wake up TLG.

Problem with that strategy is that they may change their business to make
money, but change it in a direction that we care for even less than where we
are now.

That's all I am getting at.

++Lar