 General / 8856
Re: Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 19:51:20 GMT

I'd -love- to see TLG do something like this.  However, we seem to have • been
turned down at every step.  Why?  Is our money not good enough?  are our
motives not pure enough?  Is the order not big enough?

I think that the problem may be (IMHO) that all the attempts so far that
i've seen have been made by "end users" or customers.  Perhaps it takes a
request from an actual retailer for something like bulk order to get through
to the people at Lego.  (Probably a LARGE retailer!)

I'm sure that if someone like TRU or KB requested to be able to sell bulk
bricks that Lego would work something out to accommodate them.

Troy

PS:  I'm doing quite well on my current bulk brick auction, and these are
from blue tubs purchases at retail!  Surely Lego could make a profit with
it!