 General / 8161
Re: Hunger website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 21:58:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton writes:
I'm not really sure if this is the appropriate group...

Not by a longshot.

None of the off-topic subgroups really fit,

Although it doesn't really fit the "fun" in .off-topic.fun, it does fit
.off-topic.fun far more than it fits lugnet.general (which is for general
LEGO-related topics).

.off-topic.geek or .publish would probably work too.

.off-topic.rant (if there was one) would have been great.  Or perhaps there
should be an .off-topic.misc or .off-topic.general?

and I can't seem to post one to just plain lugnet.off-topic with the web
interface...
[...snipped remainder...]

That's because there is no such group named lugnet.off-topic -- it's a
pure hierarchy (with only subgroups but no a main .off-topic group).

--Todd