 General / 8151
Re: S@H Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 17:39:43 GMT

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

Not to mention no sales tax.  Not such a small amount for me in Kalifornia,
I pay 8.25% locally, so S@H is almost dead even with local stores, since
they rarely have sales.

wow. i think this is the first time i've seen the "Kalifornia" spelling
outside of a firearms/2nd ammendment newsgroup. either the VFAQman is
another gun nut like me, or the state really IS that bad.  the firearms
newsgroup references are usually proceded by "The People's Republic of"
but still....

-dave