 General / 7984
Re: S@H Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 05:03:09 GMT

Not to mention no sales tax.  Not such a small amount for me in Kalifornia,
I pay 8.25% locally, so S@H is almost dead even with local stores, since
they rarely have sales.

That, and I can't get the McD's set at Walmart ;-)  I've ordered over 20
already, almost all of them bound for overseas.

Matthew Miller wrote:

Christopher Masi <cmasi@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu> wrote:
My impression is that the S@H prices were higher than normal retail by
almost 10%. My conclusion is based on anecdotal evidence, not a thorough
market study.

Yes, that's almost always true. But then, they don't charge you for
shipping. So the 10% is basically a shipping & handling fee.

Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/
***DSM Visual FAQ home
***http://ba.dsm.org/