 General / 7859
  Re: Who here in Legoland has a Cable modem?

(...) Well, if you truly want to make your pages friendly for the VAST majority of users who have modem connections, the number of people with cable or ADSL or even ISDN shouldn't matter. No cable modem access available in Knoxville right now, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Who here in Legoland has a Cable modem?

Here in Katy (Houston),Texas My ADSL service costs $49.00 per month including internet provider. This is for 128/384 service although my download speed are consistently close to the 1.5 meg range. I have had no problems with my ADSL service. I am (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Who here in Legoland has a Cable modem?

(...) FYI, it's $40/month here, +$10 for the modem, -$10 if you subscribe to cable TV too. (We don't.) PS -- it's probably too late now, but this topic really belongs in lugnet.publish.... (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Who here in Legoland has a Cable modem?

(...) Here in the Lehigh Valley, I pay $35 a month for my cable modem, nothing extra for the modem. This is through RCN, who now owns Erol's, so I can also connect with a modem from my laptop in a VERY large geographic area. Rob +---...---+ | Rob (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Who here in Legoland has a Cable modem?

I used to go to Lehigh U. I liked it out there, the cable service was always very good. 35/Mo. is cheap. I pay 40/mo for Austin TW RR. I'm about to drop it because the speed has dropped a lot, and their tech support ppl are a** holes. If in the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)