 General / 6931
Re: Lego designer interviewed in Swedish Newspaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 15:19:14 GMT

Anders Isaksson wrote:

Your second question is perhaps answered in the interview - Martin tells about
'a little project' he and three others worked on for a week (working shifts):
A 3 meter long 'Super Star Destroyer'. It is/has been shown in Nürnberg,
Germany.

Nuernberg (Nuremburg) Toy Fair .... isn't that Europes largest toy fair?  And my
cousin (who owns a Teddy Bear factory 60 miles north of Nuremburg) always goes to
that fair every February ..... hmmmmmmm, I wonder if she could take me along
...... but Germany in February ... (can't be any worse than Michigan in February)
.... hmmm (thinking out loud)....  all that new Lego, and I just love Nuremburg
(for all you castle folks, the largest town fortifications in central Europe are
pretty awesome).

Gary Istok