 General / 6861
Re: Lego designer interviewed in Swedish Newspaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 21:37:42 GMT

Markassius <mkock@NOSPAMtulip.com> wrote in article <FGrC4A.D2M@lugnet.com>...
In lugnet.general, Anders Isaksson writes:
Hi all!

[snip]
Q: Star Wars Lego is in many ways 'back to classic Lego', with small, and many
parts. Was that a design goal from the beginning?
A: It was extremely important for me personally. [...]

Wow! Some designers agree with the general few on Lugnet: no more Jr.

Who in their right minds couldn't agree with us? :)

[snip]
Q: Princess Leia and Han Solo are in the logo, but not in any model. Why?
A: I can't answer that. But I can say like this: we have a long agreement with
Lucasarts.

Hmmm... Could this indicate more classic SW sets?

Mark, you missed that post a few weeks ago didn't you? :)

There was this url of a toys site or something, which kinda snitched about some other
classic models coming out. like the Milennium Falcon and Boba Fett's Slave1.
I think the guy said the sets are supposed to come out in 2001.

Sorry I can't remember which post it was, but it's around here somewhere...
Can someone help me out here?
--
Regards,
Arjan Brugman