 General / 6838
6837  |  6839
Subject:
Lego designer interviewed in Swedish Newspaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 08:10:35 GMT

Hi all!

When I opened today's newspaper, 'Dagens Nyheter' ('Daily News'), I found an
interview with a Lego designer, Martin Riber Andersen, about the Star Wars
Lego (The Phantom Menace has just come up in Swedish cinemas, and all critics
find it more or less worthless - technically OK, acting down the drain).

It was a whole page in the 'weekend reading part' of the paper, although half
of it was the header, a picture of Martin, an X-Wing and Vader's TIE-fighter.

The interviewer, Mattias Göransson, was putting many of the questions that has
been discussed here, perhaps he's a lurker...

I can't translate it all, but here are some of the more interesting questions
(I hope I've gotten this right - Mattias, if you are reading this, please make
corrections):

Q: When did you start developing the Star Wars Lego?