 General / 6291
    Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed. —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Jeroen, HA! I had a feeling you were still lurking. Any and all help is greatly appreciated! :) Scott "Been wanting bulk orders since I was 4" Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed. —Gregor Benedikt Rochow
    (...) ...which is something that's overlooked by both LG and people arguing that "kids are their primary market", hence all those special parts wants that are assumed to be a rare adult idea aren't significant to LG, etc... I can't speak for (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed. —Tom McDonald
     (...) <snip> I often wanted more of certain parts. Sometimes it was just for enhancing an official Lego set, like putting in a wall where there wasn't one, or adding a window or something. Often it wasn't a bargeload of pieces I wanted but a few to (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed. —Scott Edward Sanburn
     I guess from my stand point, I bought most of my early sets to have them, but even when I was 4, I wanted a whole bunch of parts, but my parents would never would buy 7 sets just for parts. I was particularly found of the computers and the like. The (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed. —Tom Stangl
   (...) In the 70s, when I was a kid, I DID buy a few parts packs. If they would have had a bulk service *THAT I KNEW ABOUT*, I would have bought more parts. From everything I can remember, all I had available were a few flyers from some sets listing (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)