 General / 5851
Re: Sears Tower Model @ O'Hare Internationation Airport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 14:25:31 GMT

The posting seems to have a line break in it.  Make sure the ".htm"
extension is appended.

http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh/miscellaneous/trips/se_uk_lv_por/ohare.
htm

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote in message <379EEBC7.449044ED@aeieng.com>...
Mike,

The link is not working for me.

Scott Sanburn

Mike Walsh wrote:

A while back I mentioned that there is a model of the Sears Tower at • O'Hare
International Airport.  I took a couple of pictures of it the last time I
was through Chicago and finally have them posted on the web:

http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh/miscellaneous/trips/se_uk_lv_por/ohare.
htm

The plaque on the base of the model states that the model is made up of
10,000 bricks which seems like and underestimate to me.  All of the • windows
are 1x4 clear bricks.