 General / 5850
Re: Lego mentioned on Slashdot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 13:49:14 GMT

On Tue, 27 Jul 1999 19:29:43 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

Well, I've finally seen it all.  Lego vs. Legos debate on Slashdot.

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=99/07/27/1552237&mode=thread

Huh?  This is TLG vs. LegOS, NQC, and reverse-engineering of the RCX.

Nothing (well, very little, and that's not even mentioned, just something
we're aware of) to do with the (im)proper use of of the LEGO trademark.

Steve