 General / 5897
Re: Lego mentioned on Slashdot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 14:57:12 GMT

On Fri, 30 Jul 1999 02:28:41 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

Well, after reading the part that DID inspire the post (the few geeks
debating the trademark) I decided to go back and grab the url for the
entire thread, thinking some people might not be familiar with
Slashdot and not be able to find the rest.

My apologies.  That scrolling-down thingy gets me everytime.

(note to Todd: LUGNET's interface is much better than slashdot's)

It's all essentially about Lego, right?  Would you have rather I not
posted it at all?

No, I'm glad you posted it.  I just missed the 'lego vs legos' part of what
you pointed to.

Steve