 General / 5845
Re: Sears Tower Model @ O'Hare Internationation Airport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 11:38:47 GMT

Mike,

The link is not working for me.

Scott Sanburn

Mike Walsh wrote:

A while back I mentioned that there is a model of the Sears Tower at O'Hare
International Airport.  I took a couple of pictures of it the last time I
was through Chicago and finally have them posted on the web:

http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh/miscellaneous/trips/se_uk_lv_por/ohare.
htm

The plaque on the base of the model states that the model is made up of
10,000 bricks which seems like and underestimate to me.  All of the windows
are 1x4 clear bricks.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh