 General / 5784
Re: How much (%) of your collection do you use at one time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 03:48:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Greg Kramer writes:
I've been feeling a little guilty...

I have no idea how big my Lego collection is, a guess is maybe 20,000 pieces
or so.  I usually work on one project at a time; maybe a large spaceship,
castle, or something.   But my mode is usually one project at one.
Currently, that project is a town (multiple structure, but still one
project).   So far it's used maybe 4,000 pieces.

So fully 80% of my Lego sits unused!   How terrible!

I'm about 13,000 pieces, and I'm using about 30% right now. My town is very
small: only 6 buildings, but I have my own train station, and I'm working on
the train. But I try to have more than one project going because sometimes I
think too much about one, so I start fiddling with another. Most of my Star
Wars pieces still haven't even been introduced into main collection yet.

Did I mention I have to clean up my collection each time I play? I live in a
two bedroom apartment and have to build on the bed, which is waist-high.

-Tom McD.
when replying, and the nominees for the best supporting spamcake are...