 General / 56100
Re: LEGO Historic Anecdotes... retelling the stories that got lost...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2013 21:13:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Gray wrote:
On 13-07-15 05:40 AM, Gary Istok wrote:
This is very strange... I can access this via Firefox, Internet Explorer and
Google Chrome...  And no one on Eurobricks has complained about not getting
in...

Try some of my LEGO DVD chapter files...

http://www.youblisher.com/p/600446-LEGO-DVD-Download-Chapter-2-Automatic-Binding-Bricks-PRIMA/

http://www.youblisher.com/p/603214-LEGO-DVD-Download-Chapter-48-LEGO-Printed-and-Painted-Parts-Stickers/

http://www.youblisher.com/p/611594-LEGO-DVD-Download-Chapter-14-Wooden-Box-LEGO-Sets-1950-80/

http://www.youblisher.com/p/600118-LEGO-DVD-Download-Chapter-29-Early-Classic-Space/

http://www.youblisher.com/p/599853-LEGO-DVD-Download-Chapter-73-LEGO-Sales-By-Country/

Cheers,
Gary Istok

I tried those, and got my usual "connection timed out".

So then I tried my smart phone. With it using my WiFi I got the same
result. With it using my cellular data plan, it got to the site, but
failed due to lack of Adobe's Macromedia flash (Adobe has stopped
supporting Android). So, I conclude that my ISP (Shaw Cable, one of the
biggest in Canada) is preventing access. This is the first time I've
ever seen this, and I've been with Shaw for quite a few years.

Don't worry about it on my account - just consider this as info.

Thanks Chris,

Very strange!  I'm no stranger to Shaw Cable... since I live in metro Detroit,
Shaw Cable picks up the Detroit PBS (WTVS) TV station, and broadcasts it across
1000 cities in Canada.

I don't know where Youblisher originates or how it works... but I'll also find
another source for showing my LEGO DVD/download info.

Again, sorry for that!

Gary Istok