 General / 56092
Re: LEGO Historic Anecdotes... retelling the stories that got lost...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2013 23:18:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
http://www.youblisher.com/p/663397-325-SHELL-SERVICE-STATION-HISTORY/

http://www.youblisher.com/p/663400-004-MASTER-BUILDER-704-MASTER-DISCOVERY-LEGO-SETS/

http://www.youblisher.com/p/664134-First-LEGO-Wheels/

http://www.youblisher.com/p/664148-Building-Idea-Book-1-The-complex-238/

I tested them this time... and they should work... happy reading!!

When I try those URLs, I only get a blank webpage.  By looking at the page
source, I can get the direct URLs to the page images, and those work.  And now
I'm getting connection resets, so I can't do any more checking.

Steve

Hi Steve, I had some problems early on... but now I don't seem to have any...
very odd.

Try checking out these 2 additional items as well...

Philips Electronics Corporation LEGO promotions....

http://www.youblisher.com/p/664745-PHILIPS-Corporation-Promotional-LEGO-Items/

LEGO Samsonite Junior Constructor Set 717 (largest house model of the 20th
century)...

http://www.youblisher.com/p/664742-717-Junior-Constructor-House-Set-Prototype-and-Actual-Model/

These are 2 more of the 100 or so historic LEGO anecdotes that will be in the
LEGO DVD/download... although the Junior Constructor 717 Set will also include
building instructions, since the parts are so common to have...

Gary Istok

P.S.  If anyone else is having viewing issues, please comment!  :)