 General / 56091
Re: LEGO Historic Anecdotes... retelling the stories that got lost...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2013 14:00:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
http://www.youblisher.com/p/663397-325-SHELL-SERVICE-STATION-HISTORY/

http://www.youblisher.com/p/663400-004-MASTER-BUILDER-704-MASTER-DISCOVERY-LEGO-SETS/

http://www.youblisher.com/p/664134-First-LEGO-Wheels/

http://www.youblisher.com/p/664148-Building-Idea-Book-1-The-complex-238/

I tested them this time... and they should work... happy reading!!

When I try those URLs, I only get a blank webpage.  By looking at the page
source, I can get the direct URLs to the page images, and those work.  And now
I'm getting connection resets, so I can't do any more checking.

Steve