 General / 56093
Re: LEGO Historic Anecdotes... Maersk stories that got lost...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2013 01:22:54 GMT

Other old stories that fell to the wayside involve the first Maersk LEGO
items....

http://www.youblisher.com/p/665550-MAERSK-EARLY-LEGO-MODELS/

And then there's the whole Retailer catalog of 1959-60....

http://www.redshift.com/~shifflett/lego/blue_form/blue_form.html

Enjoy!
Gary Istok