 General / 56042 (-20)
  Re: Unknown Japanese LEGO Sets...

(...) I meant that the Minitalia in the image was rounded. I remember mine being crisp, but that could be either because they are brand new never played with before I got them, or because they are the newer plastic. I also meant that the Olo was not (...) (11 years ago, 8-Apr-13, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO by Country (sales history & offices).

One of my Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide DVD/download chapter... Chapter 73 - LEGO Sales... is now available on Youpublish... (URL) official LEGO Timeline on the LEGO.com website is a jumble of unrelated statistics that sometimes (...) (11 years ago, 8-Apr-13, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Unknown Japanese LEGO Sets...

(...) Good question Lar! Early on the "X" bottom Minitalia bricks were made out of the same composite plastic that the Minitalia windows and doors were made of. Later on Minitalia started using regular ABS LEGO bricks in their sets... which of (...) (11 years ago, 8-Apr-13, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Unknown Japanese LEGO Sets...

Gary In the comparision picture, is that Minitalia brick really worn? My Minitalias have crisp edges rather than rounded ones, like the Olo bricks (11 years ago, 7-Apr-13, to lugnet.general)

  Unknown Japanese LEGO Sets...

A Japanese acquaintance of mine... Yashihiro Kondo... has left me gasping... there's a whole other world of LEGO out there... this time sold in Japan from 1970-78! It is called OLO... and it was produced during the identical time that Minitalia was (...) (11 years ago, 4-Apr-13, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: 10229 on shop.lego.com

(...) Let's keep our fingers crossed. ;) If you can't wait for the end of year holiday season, the cottages are available at Amazon.Com and IIRC, Walmart.com. Jeff, the disappointing thing was Lego Brand retail stores got a bunch of them early in (...) (11 years ago, 27-Mar-13, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 10229 on shop.lego.com

(...) I'm note sure about the website, with the previous winter sets, but Lego has brought them back each winter, so i would hope the winter cottage returns next Christmas. Jeff VW (11 years ago, 26-Mar-13, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Things You'll Never See in Online LEGO Databases...

(...) (12 years ago, 25-Mar-13, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO to Build First China Factory Plant

LEGO to Build First China Plant From PlasticNews.com By Michael Lauzon March 22, 2013 BILLUND, DENMARK -- Targeting Asia as a major up-and-coming consumer of its building-block toys, LEGO Group plans to set up a factory in Jiaxing, China, its first (...) (12 years ago, 25-Mar-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Things You'll Never See in Online LEGO Databases...

More... (URL) (12 years ago, 24-Mar-13, to lugnet.general)

  Expansion is child's play for LEGO in Kladno

Expansion is child's play for LEGO in Kladno Danish industry giant is building new facilities in the Czech Republic March 20, 2013 By Daniel Bardsley Even from the outside, the LEGO plant in Kladno looks different from the average industrial (...) (12 years ago, 24-Mar-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Things You'll Never See in Online LEGO Databases...

I may not be 100% correct... but I'm pretty close... these are things in my current and upcoming LEGO DVD/download (the upcoming one is free to current owners).... and you won't find these in Lugnet, Peeron, Brickset or Bricklink! (URL) ;) Gary (...) (12 years ago, 23-Mar-13, to lugnet.general)

  The LEGO Movie Reveals Title Logo, Cool New Contest

The LEGO Movie Reveals Title Logo, Cool New Contest We're only about a quarter of the way done with 2013, but looking forward to next year, The Lego Movie should be on everybody's radar. In addition to being directed by Phil Lord and Chris Miller, (...) (12 years ago, 22-Mar-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  LEGO Goes BIG (a Museum for LEGO)

LEGO Goes BIG The Bjarke Ingels Group will design a museum for LEGO in the company's historic home in Denmark. By Kriston Capps Feb. 28, 2013 The Bjarke Ingels Group is designing the LEGO Brand House, a public LEGO museum and experience center, in (...) (12 years ago, 17-Mar-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  10229 on shop.lego.com

Hi all Is this set already sold out? Was i not as popular as 10199, 10216 and 10229? They were on sale for quite some time WBR Sonnich (12 years ago, 14-Mar-13, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO Builds New Billionaires as Toymaker Topples Mattel

LEGO® Builds New Billionaires as Toymaker Topples Mattel By Tom Metcalf & Robert LaFranco - Mar 13, 2013 Bloomberg.com LEGO A/S, the Billund, Denmark- based toymaker famous for its colorful building bricks, has minted three new billionaires as the (...) (12 years ago, 14-Mar-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  LEGO Group Toy Maker Looks to Build with 'The Simpsons'

LEGO Group Toy Maker Looks to Build with 'The Simpsons' LEGO A/S, looking to expand its string partnerships with media franchises, is in talks with 20th Century Fox about making a toy set based on TV show "The Simpsons," a spokesman said on (...) (12 years ago, 8-Mar-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.licensed, FTX)

  LEGO Spill tangles up West Virginia highway

LEGO Spill tangles up West Virginia highway By Amanda Kooser March 5, 2013 Better watch where you step. A tragic Lego disaster along a West Virginia highway results in a one-lane shutdown. One lane of Interstate 79 in West Virginia was closed down (...) (12 years ago, 6-Mar-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Extremely Rare MISB Mosaik Set Located...

(...) I just got an image from the LEGO Archives from Billund on their version of the 1300 set. It was an open set, and shows what the set looks like without the brochures.... (URL) believe that this set contained so few parts because TLG wanted to (...) (12 years ago, 25-Feb-13, to lugnet.general)

  LEGOLAND California - Harlem Shake (video)

The Harlem Shake hits LEGOLAND California. Model Citizens (employees) from LEGOLAND California Resort get down with the Harlem Shake in Miniland USA. If you know about the 'Harlem Shake' on ‘YouTube'. You would know what I am talking about. YouTube (...) (12 years ago, 21-Feb-13, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact