 General / 5600
Re: Cool store in Waltham and silver buckets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 03:30:21 GMT

Kevin Loch wrote:

Can someone give me the address of that cool store
(in Waltham?).  I go to boston frequently and I'd like to check it out.

http://www.constructiontoys.com/ is the address. Oh, do you want the
real address? 284 Moody St. Waltham. Very cool place, highly
recommended.

Also, the TRU in Manchester (293 right off 93) has 20 (yes Twenty)
3025 silver brick buckets for about $7 ea.  I would have got
them but it's a little hard to carry 20 buckets on a plane :)

Cool. I'll be in MA next week, guess I need to bring a bigger duffle,
anyone else want to do a roadtrip some evening? Drop me a line.

If someone is interested in the basic bricks, maybe we could work
something out. It might be neat to slide a silverbrick into one of the
jambalaya boxes.

lugnet.market.jambalaya isn't set up yet, I don't think...

lugnet.