 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 193
192  |  194
Subject:
Cool store in Waltham and silver buckets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 02:59:08 GMT

Can someone give me the address of that cool store
(in Waltham?).  I go to boston frequently and I'd like to check it out.

Also, the TRU in Manchester (293 right off 93) has 20 (yes Twenty)
3025 silver brick buckets for about $7 ea.  I would have got
them but it's a little hard to carry 20 buckets on a plane :)

KL