 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 200
Re: Cool store in Waltham and silver buckets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 12:31:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Matthew Miller writes:
Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
It's the coolest toy store!

It should be added that the people who run it are equally cool.

Extremely cool!!!  Was there yesterday and picked up over $200 worth of Lego.
Very dangerous store in that respect.  I just love talking to the people and
that just keeps me there longer to find more stuff to buy.

They are having a sale through 7/29 check the following post for details:

http://www.lugnet.com/loc/us/ma/bos/?n=170