 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 196
Re: Cool store in Waltham and silver buckets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 03:42:54 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Kevin Loch writes:
Can someone give me the address of that cool store (in Waltham?).  I go to
boston frequently and I'd like to check it out.

Main page:
  http://www.constructiontoys.com/

Directions:
  http://www.constructiontoys.com/info/directions.html