 General / 55137 (-20)
  Re: possible answer to yellowed parts

(...) (URL) The only problem that I had was to find Hydrogen Peroxide 10% in the liquid form. Here in Brazil, the drugstores only sell it in a creamy form. Will try to buy some H2O2 in some lab. Ildefonso. (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

  Brickworld and Westin Strengthen Ties

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The Brickworld Team is very excited to be strengthening our ties to the Westin North Shore Hotel. The staff of the Westin has been invaluable to making Brickworld the success that it is by providing a (...) (16 years ago, 4-Mar-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  Re: Can anyone ID this part?

(...) As far as I know, it's a brand new piece. I was really hoping that there would be some more in-depth pictures from Toy Fair of the bus, but the one you linked to is the only one I've seen. -Joel (16 years ago, 3-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

  Re: possible answer to yellowed parts

(...) I know regular household peroxide does a great job on white and gray parts. (16 years ago, 3-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 23 Historic Additions to LEGO Sets/Parts CD Version 3.

(...) {SNIP} (...) Gary - Do you have idea when you will be shipping version 3? Please let me know if you didn't get my payment Thanks, Paul Sinasohn (16 years ago, 3-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

  Re: possible answer to yellowed parts

(...) Holy moley, that's quite dramatic. I have an abundance of old elements that have yellowed badly. If I can dig them up, I'll definitely give this a try. Heck, if it works, it'll even be worth buying a Billy Mays product like Oxy-Clean! Dave! (16 years ago, 3-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

  possible answer to yellowed parts

I found this article here (URL) a process to reverse the yellowing of ABS computer parts. Anyone know if the same thing would work for yellowed and UV damaged LEGO? Anyone want to take a sacrificial UV damaged part (one thats not worth much and (...) (16 years ago, 2-Mar-09, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: 23 Historic Additions to LEGO Sets/Parts CD Version 3.

One last thing Anders.... I have always remembered your story about 3 September 1967 when Sweden went from driving on the left side of the road to driving on the right side of the road (like the rest of continental Europe). In the current version of (...) (16 years ago, 2-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 23 Historic Additions to LEGO Sets/Parts CD Version 3.

(...) Thanks Anders, I found out that the box is Norwegian, not Swedish. They would both say "System i lek" on the sides though. Besides knowing 3 German dialects (and English)... I get lost when things go beyond this table of translation.... (...) (16 years ago, 2-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

  Can anyone ID this part?

(URL) anyone tell me what part is being used for the windscreen of the bus? Is it a new part? Does it exist in any other sets in any color? (16 years ago, 2-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 23 Historic Additions to LEGO Sets/Parts CD Version 3.

(...) (URL) the small boy shouting "TITTA!" is just saying "LOOK!" :-) I think I remember this one, maybe I should go through my old Donald Duck magazines and scan the LEGO ads there... (16 years ago, 1-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

  23 Historic Additions to LEGO Sets/Parts CD Version 3.

I'm shamelessly plugging the contents of the LEGO CD (Version 3) that I mention on the Marketplace forum, but this is historic information that will be lost forever over on Bricklink... So if you already own Version 1 and/or Version 2... you may (...) (16 years ago, 28-Feb-09, to lugnet.general)

  Re: My second YouTube video

Pictures are nice, but video of LEGO Trains in action is always better! You really have a nice collection of engines! Scott (16 years ago, 27-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: My second YouTube video

(...) Those are beautiful! Nicely done! Dave K (16 years ago, 27-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: My second YouTube video

(...) Very nice. The Blue Mountain & Reading looked especially good strutting around and the Erie looked right at home pushing. But you need some cabeese for the rear of those freight trains. :) Cale (16 years ago, 27-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: My second YouTube video

(...) My b4d T. (16 years ago, 27-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: My second YouTube video

The Texas-themed train cars are too cool! -Stefan- (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: My second YouTube video

(...) You got me beat, I hardly ever making videos, I should! I liked seeing the video. You sure have a lot of handsome trains. I like that Texas State car. That is too cool! I also like all of your locos, they are really unique. I remember you (...) (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  My second YouTube video

It's only taken me nearly a year to make a second one. Perhaps I'll have to make it an annual event. (URL) (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Polar Express Mark II

(...) Thanks to the both of you. The cow catcher design was directly inspired by the work of Shaun Sullivan, so the credit goes to him. I am looking forward to seeing what LEGO comes out with, but I'll always design my locomotives to run on the (...) (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact