 General / 54762 (-5)
  Re: LUGNET in its Senior Years? (was Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's)

(...) We certainly don't. That's why René and I joined forces to continue to run LUGNET in the first place. Speaking purely for myself, I have found LUGNET a highly valuable resource ever since my personal darkage ended in 1999. There are lots of (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET in its Senior Years? (was Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's)

(...) Jerry, I am glad you have come out and posted this. Doing so tells all of us who have been here since this place started that you don't want LUGNET to die either. Adr. (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET in its Senior Years? (was Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's)

-snip- (...) To say LUGNET isn't as user friendly. I would have to say this applies to every other LEGO fansites. Such as, FBTB.net, Classic-space, Classic-castle, Eurobricks, BrickLink, Brothers-brick, Brickflims.com, Brickshelf.com, Brickfilms, (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: What sets include lots of dark green?

(...) Just built [LEGOSet 7626] and it has a decent amount - bricks, slopes, and foliage. It also has some sand green tiles. ROSCO (16 years ago, 5-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET in its Senior Years? (was Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's)

(...) Thanks Nathan, that's what has been keeping us from any big changes so far - the risk of losing something that has peoples' appreciation cannot be taken lightly. Just keeping everything going the way it is has proven challenging at times. (...) (16 years ago, 5-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact