 General / 54759
Re: What sets include lots of dark green?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2008 22:36:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
   I am aware that the Town Plan does, as does the mythical creatures creator set from a while ago. But what other sets (current or old) include any notable amount of the color?

Just built

    7626 Jungle Cutter
511 elements, 4 figures, US$40, 2008
LEGO > SYSTEM > Indiana Jones > Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
and it has a decent amount - bricks, slopes, and foliage. It also has some sand green tiles.

ROSCO