 General / 53632 (-10)
  Re: Cafe' Corner (10182)--is anyone building this?

Karl Paulsen wrote: [...] (...) Good point Karl. I was thinking the same thing. When people see are train display we are always proud that nearly everything is home built. However, it would be very nice to be able to point to an awesome looking (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jun-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Cafe' Corner (10182)--is anyone building this?

In lugnet.general, Tim David wrote: . I sometimes feel unusual in the AFOL (...) Right there with you Tim. I buy to build! I bought one and my wife and I had a great time building it together and I finaly added a ground floor interior last weekend. (...) (17 years ago, 31-May-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Cafe' Corner (10182)--is anyone building this?

(...) Bought it, built it. Right now it's in my "work room" but my son loves playing with it. He's actually getting pretty good at rebuilding it after ripping it apart. I'm considering buying another for parts, but I'll have to wait and see what (...) (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Name the top events in AFOLdom (IYO)

Nice, I add: Kjelt's first attendance of a large LEGO event Custom Sets, and one of these evolving into the famous official (URL) Blacksmith Shop> set The 'Designer' line of sets Snot-lettering grafitty appearing on walls in LEGO layouts Set (...) (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Name the top events in AFOLdom (IYO)

I'll start (in no real particular order)... rec.toys.lego Lugnet LUG online forums popping up everywhere JLUG Local Lego clubs Lego conventions Ldraw/Lego CAD programs coming out Legend line re-releases Ambassador program Auczilla BrickLink (...) (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Brickworld - Dirty Brickster & Dirty Buildster Reminder

<<https://registrati...Logo.png>> We just wanted to remind everyone to come prepared for both (URL) Dirty Brickster> and (URL) Dirty Buildster>. Click on links for details and rules. We look forward to seeing you in June!!! Regards, the Brickworld (...) (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Spam using harvested addresses from lugnet

(...) Oh yeah, I forgot there was an HTML interface :) (...) Its one of 900 or so I get a day caught by SpamAssassin. This one got through as it was purely a binary and 10K larger than the 200K limit for emails to be virus scanned :) As it was a (...) (17 years ago, 29-May-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Spam using harvested addresses from lugnet

One of the problems I think Lugnet has with spam is that, even if it automatically adds spamcakes to obfuscate lightly the email addresses of people, these addresses are plainly visible when one clicks the "view raw message" option (which renders (...) (17 years ago, 29-May-07, to lugnet.general)

  Brickshelf server problems?

I just stopped by Brickshelf expecting to be able to check out a few new MOCs, but the first 80 folders all show up as being empty (plain manilla folders), and one of the more recent folders that does have a thumbnail image also claims to be empty (...) (17 years ago, 29-May-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Spam using harvested addresses from lugnet

(...) I just noticed that you sign your posts with your name and e-mail address. My guess is that the e-mail is being harvested from there. Lugnet wouldn't be able to do anything about that, as the bot is probably reading the rendered HTML. It might (...) (17 years ago, 29-May-07, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact