 General / 53449
Re: Polling Top Sellers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:20:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rafe Donahue wrote:
In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote:
Well, it's been 2 weeks-- here's a graph of the current top 25, and their race
through the ranks:

http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/tmp/tps_20070326_1306.png

* Pick-a-brick shows a big drop and then a rebound.

I am wondering if this is from last week when Lego Factory website was down for
maintenence for a couple of days.

But great job!!!!

Agreed.  This is great.

Though, I am surprised Cafe Corner never hit #1.

Jonathan