 General / 53448
Re: Polling Top Sellers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:12:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote:
Well, it's been 2 weeks-- here's a graph of the current top 25, and their race
through the ranks:

http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/tmp/tps_20070326_1306.png

<snippy, snip, snip>

Well done, David!

A couple quick notes:

* Pick-a-brick shows a big drop and then a rebound.

* Something coloured white show a similar drop but no rebound?

* Shipwreck shows a neat rise through the ranks.

* Can you add some sort of date or time identifier on the x axis?  Maybe just
subtle stripes to demarcate days or hours or whathaveyou.

* Oh, for the ones that drop out of the list, perhaps you could ID them on the
left side of the plot...

But great job!!!!

Rafe