 General / 53417 (-20)
  Re: ILENN Update: Alpha 4

(...) Huh, I suppose I should look at that... thanks, Ross. I think the RSS feed is working well so far, though. Kelly (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Brickworld Announcement - Area Attractions and Food

<<https://registrati...Logo.png>> Do you have an NLSO (non-Lego significant other)? Do you have kids that need more to do than look at Lego over a warm summer weekend? Do you want to attend Brickworld, but are afraid you might be trapped at a hotel, (...) (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

  Re: ILENN Update: Alpha 4

(...) Hi Kelly, The ILENN page is currently getting MySQL errors. The blog seems to still be working fine. ROSCO (18 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  NGLTC at the local NMRA Train Show

This past weekend the North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) particpated in the local NMRA Piedmont Division's Train show, this is our 9th year at this event. It is held in a smaller venue so our layout is about the 1/3 of what would have at the (...) (18 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Polling Top Sellers

So, I just wrote a quick screen scraper for Lego's Top Sellers page, taking snapshots every 5 minutes. Mostly, I was curious to see how the new Cafe Corner crawls around the ranks, but figured this information might be useful to have in general. Has (...) (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.general)

  10183 Hobby Train Review

I was one of 6 folks picked to review set 10183 pre-release. We were given permission to start posting our reviews today. Actually Brick Journal got an exclusive for the weekend but the rest of us are posting starting today. My review can be found (...) (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  Re: LEGO MMOG?

In lugnet.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote: -snip- (URL) should've searched for 'MMO' - idiot me. -Lenny (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.gaming)

  LEGO MMOG?

I found this from a gaming comic I visit, I'm amazed this hasn't been posted elsewhere yet. (3 URLs) BILLUND, DENMARK - March 5, 2007 - The LEGO® Group today announced it has commenced a working relationship with NetDevil® to develop a massively (...) (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.gaming, FTX)

  Re: Straight LEGO Country Flags of 70's and 80's

(...) Willy, Let me give you a little background on Canada. In circa 1970 TLG started litigation against the USA to get the LEGO license back from Samsonite USA (because they were selling LEGO like they were selling suitcases). Samsonite of Canada (...) (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Straight LEGO Country Flags of 70's and 80's

(...) many, many thx for all the effort - also for the minifig and LEGO sign sheets! do I understand correctly when you say that the sticker sheet number with the canadian flags is 004632? quite an odd numbering: 1) 004158 - with the flags of (...) (18 years ago, 11-Mar-07, to lugnet.general)

  Eww... Steam Engines

I wasn't able to finish them 100% in time for the recent TexLUG meeting, but my Texas State Railroad steam locomotives are finally done. I've also updated my other two steam engine MOCs since last Lugnet saw them, so I took pictures of them as well. (...) (18 years ago, 11-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Straight LEGO Country Flags of 70's and 80's

(...) I finally dug out the stickers from the back of the basement again, managed to find drivers for my antique parallel port scanner and captured a 600dpi image of this: (URL) The three flag sheets (003432, 004159, 004158) came in the Canadian (...) (18 years ago, 10-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  BrickJournal 7 is OUT!

(URL) Issue 7: The Launch Issue Spotlights on two new LEGO sets coming out, including the Café Corner and the LEGO Hobby Train. Also articles and reviews and CheeseBots!  You can download Issue 7 here:  (URL) Full Torrent,> (URL) Full Torrent (...) (18 years ago, 10-Mar-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.community, FTX) !!

  Re: TexLUG at HBCE 2007 in San Antonio

(...) Hehe... Lee, the guy who spent a very long time to get all the parts for that #341, was also the one responsible for infesting the layout with dragons. The ifestation happened on Sunday, but didn't last long. Thanks to Tim, though, Batman took (...) (18 years ago, 7-Mar-07, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: TexLUG at HBCE 2007 in San Antonio

(...) Tony, I had been following the planning of this event and it looks like it really turned out well. I really like all of the trees, and the snow trees in the winter waterfall module look very striking. I noticed a 341 tucked in there. (2 URLs) (...) (18 years ago, 7-Mar-07, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: TexLUG at HBCE 2007 in San Antonio

Here is the correct post mod gallery link: (URL) --Tony (18 years ago, 7-Mar-07, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.general, FTX)

  TexLUG at HCBE 2007 in San Antonio

(2 URLs) Mod Gallery> TexLUG was invited back to the Healthy Baby and Child Expo in San Antonio, Texas, this year, and I think it was a pretty successful event. Our display featured a single main-line train loop traversing four different distinct (...) (18 years ago, 7-Mar-07, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Straight LEGO Country Flags of 70's and 80's

(...) Willy, unfortunately, the Irish Flag was removed from the sticker sheet and put onto a flag in a rather poor manner (this was how Fred got the set). Figures it had to be that sticker sheet! I will see if I can at least get you a sticker sheet (...) (18 years ago, 6-Mar-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Straight LEGO Country Flags of 70's and 80's

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote: [snip-snap] (...) gary, this is fine news indeed! would it be possible to get my hands on a scan (preferibly in hires 600-800 dpi) of the sheet in order to turn it into a LDraw file? I also mailed Doug (...) (18 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Straight LEGO Country Flags of 70's and 80's

(...) Well I just got an EMAIL from Fred Wiedemeyer from Canada who purchased the sealed British #939 on Bricklink. But unfortunately it was not totally sealed and someone took some stickers off of one of the sticker sheets. But here is what Fred (...) (18 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact