 General / 53032 (-20)
  Re: Brickmaster this month?

I just got my set in the mail yesterday (Sep 28th) but no magazine yet. dave (...) (18 years ago, 29-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Recalls Duplo 3509 Brickbuster Super Truck

(...) In a related story, Irresponsible Parent Magazine is reporting that God has recalled children stating that some parents are found to be unable to supervise children properly. This recall is voluntary but the magazine states clearly that (...) (18 years ago, 29-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Brickmaster this month?

Did the new Brickmaster set & mag come out this month (or was it last month)? I thought I saw mentioned on the net somewhere that it was mailing, but I havn't gotten mine yet. Jeff (18 years ago, 29-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Recalls Duplo 3509 Brickbuster Super Truck

Hi Mark, The news about the 'recall' was reported about a week ago in the general, Duplo and mediawatch newsgroups. -Abner (18 years ago, 29-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  LEGO Recalls Duplo 3509 Brickbuster Super Truck

Unable to post this to LEGO Company.Official LEGO Announcements, or even just .announce, but should be able to! WHERE do RECALL NOTICES go? Is there a Lugnet SAFETY or RECALL newsgroup? U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission recall notice, 20 Sept. (...) (18 years ago, 28-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Lego mailing list (shop.lego.com)

Hi! I, as many of you, am on the mailing list og TLC (shop.lego.com news), but I have a problem. I get all mails 3 times, when trying to adjust anything, I see that I am only subscribed once. Whenever there is something new, I am told 3 times. I (...) (18 years ago, 28-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego)

  Eastern Block Web Site Contest!!! Win a 6980 Galaxy Commander!!!

Comrades! The Eastern Block web site needs an overhaul! I did the best I can, but alas I am a coder, not a web designer. I know, shocking... So what to do? LEGO fans do seem to have a good bit of web talent, so why not have a contest to design the (...) (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  What happened to BrikTrak?

Looks like they lost the domain www.briktrak.com to a link farm. Does the BrikTrak program still exist? (18 years ago, 24-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TennLUG Meeting

(...) I'm not sure if the above meeting ever took place or not but, being new to the area, I have an idea: let's put on a little show. We can get a meeting room at the Brentwood library (right off of I-65 at Concord Road) for about $15 for 4 hours. (...) (18 years ago, 23-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.us.tn, lugnet.general)

  The 2nd Halloween Vignette Contest !!!

Once again it is that time of the year, and so the curators of .vignette proudly announce: (2 URLs) THE 2ND HALLOWEEN VIGNETTE CONTEST!!> - (Click on the link or the image for the Contest rules.) To win, simply build the best “Halloween-themed (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX) !

  LEGO is recalling 358,000 toy trucks #

LEGO® Recalling 358,000 toy trucks Sept. 20, 2006 ENFIELD, CT, United States (UPI) -- LEGO Systems Inc., of Enfield, Conn., said Wednesday it is recalling about 358,000 toy trucks. The plastic wheels on the LEGO EXPLORE Super Truck set #3509 can (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, FTX) !!

  LDD/Factory Question

I designed a model in LDD 1.6 and hit the "Check Price" button. When I got to the Factory page, it showed my model, but without a price and listed it as "Not Available." Why is it doing this? -- Thomas Main thomasmain@charter.net (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.ldd)

  New Aussie LEGO catalogue..and new EXOFORCE set

The September edition of the world club magazine arrived yesterday, containing a copy of the 2nd catalogue for the year (yellow cover, 9 panels...No obvious LEGO item ID No.) Inside were several sets with new notations: "limited edition" and (...) (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

  New Terms of Use for LUGNET

Hi, due to the fact that this site is now subjected to German law, there are new ToU for LUGNET. NEW (URL) OLD (URL) The ToU are now more clear, changes are as follows: Changes in "OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS" The headline is no longer "Overview and (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Live with Joe Meno

(...) This is great because I missed the live broadcast and I love to hear the archive. "THE" Diana Diana Wong (18 years ago, 16-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Live with Joe Meno

(...) Crap. You beat me to the same joke! -Greg (18 years ago, 16-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Live with Joe Meno

(...) Our live interview with Joe was a success. We thank those listeners who submitted questions and Joe for being willing to participate in this event. If you missed the live recording you can catch a rebroadcast on Saturday, September 16 evening (...) (18 years ago, 15-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Live with Joe Meno

Aw, and here I thought Joe needed a roommate. :) I'll try and tune in at 9:00 but if not will definitely listen to the archive. Very cool idea. It would be cool if you could work with some of the other podcasters (BimP, BrickNebula, others?) and (...) (18 years ago, 14-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Live with Joe Meno

(...) Yes, Kelly. It will be archived for later listening. You'll be able to find it on the web-site under podcasts. And we'll release it as part of a (URL) BrickNebula> podcast. --Mike. (18 years ago, 14-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Live with Joe Meno

(...) Will this be archived for later listening? I won't be able to listen live, but would like to hear it. Kelly (18 years ago, 14-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact