 General / 53014
Re: Live with Joe Meno
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:21:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Michael Huffman wrote:
   BlueBrick Radio is pleased to announce that our first LIVE broadcast will be Thursday September, 14 at 9:00pm EST!

We will have Joe Meno, coordinator of BrickFest/Brick Party 2006, as our special guest. We will talk bricks, enjoy music and find out how Joe feels about his experience as coordinator.

You can click here to listen or visit the web-site & click on Listen under the Main Menu on the left hand side of the web-page (this will launch the player in a pop-up window).

Will this be archived for later listening? I won’t be able to listen live, but would like to hear it.

Kelly

Yes, Kelly. It will be archived for later listening. You’ll be able to find it on the web-site under podcasts. And we’ll release it as part of a BrickNebula podcast.

--Mike.