 Announcements / 3307
3306  |  3308
Subject:
Live with Joe Meno
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:31:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

BlueBrick Radio is pleased to announce that our first LIVE broadcast will be Thursday September, 14 at 9:00pm EST!

We will have Joe Meno, coordinator of BrickFest/Brick Party 2006, as our special guest. We will talk bricks, enjoy music and find out how Joe feels about his experience as coordinator.

You can click here to listen or visit the web-site & click on Listen under the Main Menu on the left hand side of the web-page (this will launch the player in a pop-up window).

Come join the fun!
--Mike