 General / 53016
Re: Live with Joe Meno
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 18:48:52 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Michael Huffman wrote:
   BlueBrick Radio is pleased to announce that our first LIVE broadcast will be Thursday September, 14 at 9:00pm EST!

We will have Joe Meno, coordinator of BrickFest/Brick Party 2006, as our special guest. We will talk bricks, enjoy music and find out how Joe feels about his experience as coordinator.

You can click here to listen or visit the web-site & click on Listen under the Main Menu on the left hand side of the web-page (this will launch the player in a pop-up window).

Come join the fun!
--Mike

Our live interview with Joe was a success. We thank those listeners who submitted questions and Joe for being willing to participate in this event.

If you missed the live recording you can catch a rebroadcast on Saturday, September 16 evening at 8pm EST.

Then sometime next week we’ll include it as part of the BrickNebula podcast.

--Mike.