 Announcements / 3306
3305  |  3307
Subject:
Another RSS feed for you to not read. Oh boy.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 00:54:43 GMT

Having been annoyed by CSF peg-boy Kevin “Kevoh” Blocksidge’s bland and derivative rhetoric one time too many, Jonesy and I set up a new blog to replace Golden Shpleem. You can find it here. We’re looking at getting other colorful personalities onboard, so if you like a bit of a freakshow with your MOC roundup, this should be perfect for you.

Needless to say I’ve probably typed out some mild cursing somewhere on the page, and will assuredly do so in the future, so if you’re the kind of person who thinks Bugs Bunny really needs to wear pants, you might want to go find something safer and fluffier to read.

Soren