 Publishing / 4849
Re: Another RSS feed for you to not read. Oh boy.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 01:15:11 GMT

Addendum: I had forgotten just how foul I was in my posts, back when I figured no one would ever read the, because like an idiot I don’t read what I write after I put it up. You may want to skip this altogether if you have any objection of any kind to any level of cursing.

Soren