 General / 52947
Re: No Announcements from the Brickfest 2006 Folks....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 01:43:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
In lugnet.general, Ken Cefaratti wrote:
In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
My worst fears have come true..... all the folks attending the 2006 Brickfest
have had to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement by TLG..... ;-)

Why else has no one posted on Brickfest announcements??

Gary Istok

We were also asked not to post pictures / video / audio of the new stuff :)

Ken Cefaratti

Was there any TLG comments or announcements about Lego windows???  One in
particular?

Gary Istok

Gary,
Sorry, I don't recall any info on windows. Maybe you'll just have to break down
and come to BF and corner some poor LEGO Group Executive, and force the truth
out of him/her! Whatever that truth is...

Have Fun,
C-Ya!

Richard Schamus
(Coming soon...   Dangerous LEGO)