 General / 52939
Re: No Announcements from the Brickfest 2006 Folks....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:20:36 GMT

Is there some sort of information embargo? Or is everyone simply too wiped
out from brick excess? Please share!

The only thing recent to pop-up has been this scan:

Looks like a promotional flyer for a train-based LEGO Factory.

--- Bryan

"Gerhard Istok" <istokg@earthlink.net> wrote in message
My worst fears have come true..... all the folks attending the 2006
Brickfest
have had to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement by TLG..... ;-)

Why else has no one posted on Brickfest announcements??

Gary Istok