 General / 52938
52937  |  52939
Subject:
No Announcements from the Brickfest 2006 Folks....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:13:26 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

My worst fears have come true..... all the folks attending the 2006 Brickfest
have had to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement by TLG..... ;-)

Why else has no one posted on Brickfest announcements??

Gary Istok