 General / 52944
Re: No Announcements from the Brickfest 2006 Folks....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 00:25:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
My worst fears have come true..... all the folks attending the 2006 Brickfest
have had to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement by TLG..... ;-)

Why else has no one posted on Brickfest announcements??

Gary Istok

Well,
I certainly didn't sign a NDA.

What can I say. Same thing I say every year. Awesome spectacle by most of the
best builders around!
Wished that you could have been there Gary. And many more (you too Erik).

Have Fun,
C-Ya!

Rich
(Coming soon... Dangerous Lego)