 General / 52638
  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) I just got off the phone with S@H. It appears that I was the first person to call with a problem with their order. It took a little sorting through and at least 3 reps worked together as it was all new to them but we got to the 4 parts I was (...) (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) I should also not that you should NOT throw away the bags that your LEGO Factory parts come in. Thay are labeled with a bar code and several referance numbers. If you need to get missing parts this information is very important in determining (...) (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) Thanks for the report, Eric. No boxes for multiple copies of sets is good news, as is S@H's response to your missing pieces. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) Interestingly, while you don't get multiple boxes you do get all the "Paper Cover inserts". So if you go crazy you could end up with a ream of paper. -Eric (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) Here is a photo. The first 2 bags are "Save 9v Trains" containers (printed on the bag). The third is the little fig I got. Note the missing head, hat, scarf, and 2x3 black plate. (URL) (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.general)