 General / 52612 (-10)
  Re: LEGO Factory Updated

(...) Sigh. How do I do that? I've pointed and clicked at every icon and menu I can find, and no palette controls show themselves. Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Verify full street addresses of the Atlanta Lego stores?

I'll be up in Atlanta in about 3 weeks for the weekend, but won't have much time to hit Lego. I'd like to have the 2 stores programmed into my NAV so I know which I might be closer to depending on where I am when I find the time. I have the (...) (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Poorly modeled part in LDD (was Re: LEGO Factory Updated)

I noticed that part 4081 Lamp Holder is modeled incorrectly in LDD. The holder should not be centered at the plate height, but should be raised up slightly. --Bram (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Factory Updated

(...) Add the MyTrain pallete, and then delete the custom pallete for your MOC to get something you can buy. (Warning...it won't be pretty). --Bram (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Factory Updated

(...) OMG!!!! so it does! Even big, complicated models. Way to go, LEGO Factory team! Although, not only are some (many?) of the parts I use not available at all, even when those are removed by LDD before uploading, I can't buy the model. The screen (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Factory Updated

(...) Also, if this is new track, why is it in "Dark Grey" rather than "Dark Stone Grey"? That's an answer I would LOVE to have explained to me. :-) -jeremy proud gplr member since 1998 visit: (URL) Greater Portland LEGO Railroaders> (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory Updated

(...) I'm not talking about anything complicated, like wedging the tile in pony-ears style. All I meant was to place the tile on the last stud so it's overhanging the side of the plate. Nothing complicated. I wanted to put a 1x1 tile there, but (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Factory Updated

(...) WAY COOL! Thanks for pointing that out! Joe (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory Updated

(...) So just use MLCAD and then open the models with LDD...as long as the parts exist, it'll work fine. --Bram (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory Updated

(...) If you put all four headlight bricks in place for the 1x4 tile to "snap" to, it'll work. You can then remove the two outer headlight bricks. I know your point is that some things that should work don't (no argument there!) but it's also true (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact