 General / 52609
Re: LEGO Factory Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 00:41:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Wilson wrote:
So just use MLCAD and then open the models with LDD...as long as the parts
exist, it'll work fine. --Bram

OMG!!!! so it does! Even big, complicated models. Way to go, LEGO Factory
team!

Although, not only are some (many?) of the parts I use not available at all,
even when those are removed by LDD before uploading, I can't buy the model.
The screen gives no clue as to why, just won't give me a price and says
"Can't add to cart". I suspect it's because some of the parts I have used,
even though they are in the Designer palette, are not in stock in the
Factory fulfilment system. Not sure how we can tell what's in stock and
what's not.

Add the MyTrain pallete, and then delete the custom pallete for your MOC to get
something you can buy.  (Warning...it won't be pretty).
--Bram