 General / 52603
Re: LEGO Factory Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 05:20:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jason J. Railton wrote:

   Try placing two headlight bricks (1x1 brick with stud on side) side-by side, then attaching a 1x4 tile centred on their side studs - impossible!

If you put all four headlight bricks in place for the 1x4 tile to “snap” to, it’ll work. You can then remove the two outer headlight bricks.

I know your point is that some things that should work don’t (no argument there!) but it’s also true that there is often more than one way to achieve the desired result.

Steve